The most valuable feature of incoming Roundcube 1.2 release is PGP encryption support. There are two independent solutions for this, Enigma plugin and Mailvelope. In this article I’ll describe what we achived with Mailvelope. The integration code was mostly written by Thomas Brüderli and only slightly improved/fixed by me.
This is a nice feature on desktop, so it is in desktop-like web applications. Average user likes this feature and uses it. That said, we have in Roundcube some drag’n’drop capabilities, it is:
- Dragging messages to folders (in messages list view) – copy/move action.
- Dragging folders to folders (in Preferences > Folders) – move action.
- Dragging contacts to groups/sources (in Addressbook) – copy/move/assign to group action.
- Dropping files from desktop to compose attachments.
- As of yesterday it is also possible to drag’n’drop attachments from mail preview to compose window.
- If you use Kolab, you can actually also drop files from desktop into Calendar, Tasks and Files.
- You can also re-arange messages list columns using drag’n’drop technique.
I just committed a small Roundcube feature that adds date interval selector to the search options popup. IMAP search query using BEFORE and SINCE keywords will be generated from the selected interval option.
The Kolab’s file storage component, named Chwala, from the beginning listed all folders of type ‘file’ available to the user. The subscription state of a folder was ignored. This changed today. From now on Chwala API returns only subscribed folders, the same as other components.